Jetson Rescue 2018
Jet Board Limited
Jetson’s Surf Technology now offers performance enhancing LIFEGUARD PATROL boards and they are ready to revolutionize the world of lifeguard water rescue in saving victim’s lives. The experience gained with our Jetson surfboard and long board models helped us to develop this new concept of lifeguard rescue board. After several months of research and testing with the help of European Lifeguard Saving Champions, Itziar Abascal and Ivan Cazorla, the new Jetson lifeguard rescue board is ready to arrive first to the victim in the surf zone and save lives. In tests and trials Jetson Lifeguard Rescue arrives first to the victim before the jet ski or conventional lifeguard paddle long board.
The Jetson PATROL combine a fully tested shape up to suit to any water rescue situation along with the safety provided by the extra push of its integrated jet, ensuring a rapid response to any emergency.
The result is a unique water propulsion lifeguard rescue board that combines low weight, high buoyancy, easy to recharge in standard wall socket and the extra water propulsion to ensure the fastest response of lifeguard rescue teams in critical moments where a single second could be decisive to save a life.
SpecificationDimensions: 10’2 | 26″ | 4.33″ – 28.6 Lb Battery included
Characteristics: Very good stability that allows patrol standing up or paddleing on knees. A rescue surfboard for easy handling.
- EPS Epoxy construction
- 26,4 lbs thrust and 4 speeds
- Li-Ion battery 22.2V and 17.5Ah (expandable to 24Ah )
- Autonomy up to 2 hours continuously at low speed
- More than 10 rescue proximity insured
- Removable and interchangeable battery quickly charges in less than six hours , low maintenance
- Padded grip handles and easily replaceable
- Other shapes design under request
- Prices exclude VAT and shipping which will be determined once we have your country and shipping address.
- We only ship to European countries and if you purchase from out of Europe you will be responsible for arranging and paying for your own shipping.
- Please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 650 52 08 40 for any help or advice you may require.